-Foundation of the Happy German Bagpipersby Jürgen Gabbert and Falk Paulat in Brake/Unterweser
- Chancellor festival in Bonn
- Concert in the parliament in Bonn
- 1st trip to Scotland with a crash course
by members of the „Tayside Police Pipe Band”
- 1st CD „Happy German Bagpipers meets Nostalgy”
- Tour through Hungary organized by the German Embassy in Budapest
- Appearance in the TV show ZDF-Fernsehgarten
- 2nd CD „ Bagpipers Experience” together with the Tayside Police Pipe Band
- 2nd visit of the Tayside Police Pipe Band
- NDR1 Radio Niedersachsen (radio programme lasting 55 min.)
- Studio appearance on N3 Hallo Niedersachsen
- TV report N3 about the Happy German Bagpipers in Mentzhausen
(was transmitted throughout Germany during the early evening)
- 2nd trip to Scotland: 6 concerts including one at the „Scottish Golf Open“.
Bagpipe and drum lessons
- A group of young dancers from Ratka / Hungary come to visit
(6 concerts in Northern Germany)
- TV report N3: „Hallo Niedersachsen Hautnah“ 15 min
- Oderbruch: Farewell concert at the Neuhardenberg airport
for those helping during the flood of the Oder
- 3rd CD „Dudelsackparty“
- Honouring by the Scots culture club „St. Andrews Association“.
- 3rd trip to Scotland: We created the „Late Night Show“on the ferries and
performed 8 concerts in Scotland.
- Our tour leader was Dick Hamilton, Drum Major of the „Tayside Police Pipe Band“.
- TV report MDR in Brake, benefit concerts to encourage young people
- Mainz, concert in the Rittersaal (knight’s hall): We were introduced to the
King of Hohoe Gbi Ghana.
- Internet Homepage www.german-bagpipers.de created by Mr. Norbert Tetzner
- The „Rocking Teddybears“, a group of dancers from Nodenham, joins us in our
concerts upon request. Concerts where they took part:
- EXPO 2000 Hanover: 8 concerts
- TV spot on station SAT1 during the bagpipe meeting in Fallingbostel.
- Visit to the Landtag (state parliament) of Lower Saxony with concert and discussion.
- Appearance on TV station NDR3: Event in Brake
- Live transmission by TV station ORB 3min. 750th anniversary Seelow.
- Live transmission Nord-West Radio „Dudelsack und alles drum herum“
20th anniversary, radio report in NDR1
- Bulgaria: Bagpipe festival (Gaida-Festival) in Shiroka Laka and International
Folk festival in Varna, 3 TV transmissions, 3 radio shows.
- Start of a series of concerts together with the „MacDowell Pipe Band“
- Our new comedy show with lots of fun, costumes, belly-dancing and Rock’n Roll
- Benefit concert for a girl from the Kosovo.
Horses and music in Osterburg with Hans-Heinrich Isenbarth
- Our brand new homepage created by ITN GmbH
- 10 concerts, 10 - 28 March in Punjab, India - Dance group "Grazia", conducted by Olga Deutsch new to the team. Reconstruction of the band.
We foundet the Happy German Bagpipers new with girls only.
- Youth dance group from Punjab, India to visit us and concerts - 13 concerts HGB with dance group GRAZIA from 05 - 18 October in Punjab, India in Delhi, Patiala, Chandigarh, Khanna and other towns
NDR TV - Live appearance of our girls Julia-Marie, Kira, Darleen, Valentina, Nikita, Jana and Anastasia. They play "Rock around the Clock" for the program in the afternoon TV show
Falk`s 5. tour to Punjab/Indien and komposed "PUNJABI WITH KIRA" - Pipe musik with Punjabi sound - Hungary, 8 Concerts
Scotland Tour: Dundee, Aberdeen International Youth Festival, Stirling, Braemar, Edinburgh Fringe Street Festival
For the "5. Jubilee" of the girls pipe band we gave a concert together with the band COOMARA.
18. October: The radio station NDR was sending a report about Happy German Bagpipers - Also the "Deutsche Presseagentur - dp" made a report for newspapers cross Germany (see also Presseberichte)
1. March and 7. Mai we was on TV with a report from NDR about our band
23. July - 04. August we was on tour in the black forrest, southwest of Germany. Pictures you can see here: Terminarchiv
From 23. Juni - Sonntag 10. July 2016, we was on Tour in Hungary We was staying in the partner town from Jade,in Bakonynana.
The school ended, Laura and Anastasia was gone out of our band for learning a new job.
One of our greatest show was into the "EWE Arena" in Oldenburg with 7000 peoples in the hall: Classic meets Pop
Our 2. Tour to the black forrest, southwest of Germany.
On 28th December we are on radio: NDR 1 Radio Niedersachsen in Hannover.
The above chronicle only contains some of the highlights of our past, we have experienced so many other beautiful times which we would not have wanted to miss for anything in the world.